Send The Warrior Angels Dear Lord!

Send The Warrior Angels Dear Lord!
Victory For The Lord And His People

Monday, July 21, 2014

Who Is 'GOOGLE'?

I have a question: Is Google a communist that is against 'Free-Speech', or has judged himself as the judge and jury against speech at all ? Of course; if it were mine, the 'gay' would get little but no one can known but only I am straight. That said; I can only presume that hearing me willing to be the president of America, could be the only freaked-out actions of those who support me.
So I ask you: Do you want me to run for President?
Americns should already be aware that one day we will have a Woman to clean up the mess the men have made in our gov. State and Federal.
I was mad enough to delete my whole blog....but we HAVE to look at both sides of a story.
I'm going to bed now and hope you all have sweet dreams. And looking for a nice pix to go with this.
Prayers for America; and all it's people, good and bad.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger

Counter