Send The Warrior Angels Dear Lord!

Send The Warrior Angels Dear Lord!
Victory For The Lord And His People

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The Man In My Bedroom

I've been going thru pictures for last few years, most of the UFOs and Orbs I have so many of to post them on my page on Facebook for my kids in case I don't get to talk more with them or lose the pixs somehow. And lo and behold, the photo program at Facebook started calling for name tags of the people in some I was not aware of before. This is one of the pixs showing the man standing in front of my window by the window sill and a little modification on the lights and I can see him very well. You don't get reflections from wood which is my window sill. (There are other eyes as well outside to the left in particular if you pay close attention) Closer to confirmation that the Extraterrestrials are real or they will tell me if they are from another dimension or simply always been here. For talking face to face with them is the last bit of validation I need. For myself, whether anyone else believes me or not.
(I suggest you click on the pix and zoom in and see his eyes very well. )

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger

Counter