Send The Warrior Angels Dear Lord!

Send The Warrior Angels Dear Lord!
Victory For The Lord And His People

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Neglectful Illegal Mother


Little kids have no one watching them, run out in the road on foot and bikes, never look both ways for cars. Keep coming down to the drive that is dangerous because you can't see around it until our people get to the street. I am NOT watching other people's kids! Called police at 7:20, woman on 911 hateful and slammed the phone down on me. Police DIDN'T even check to see if their mother was HOME! Just told the kids to stay out of the drive. They took white people's kids when little but pay these NO MIND! Or is this proof they ignore those who appear to be mexican citizens??? And don't people still sue anyone who owns property they come on and get hurt? Do they hate their kids and don't give dam?












2 comments:

Patty said...

That's the trouble with too many people that have children, they turn them out, so they don't have to bother with them, hoping all the neighbors will be on the look out for them. We had five children, we fenced in our backyard and they were never allowed out front, unless I was out there to watch them. I figured they had more than enough room in our own backyard to play. Also the fence kept other peoples kids out, unless I wanted them in. I don't think it matters the race, because on our street, it was always all white, but there were three families that just left their kids run from the time they woke up until it was supper and or bedtime. There use to be two that would start dinging our door bell before our kids were even up, I would send them home at lunch time, and before we were done eating, they were right back dinging the door bell, then around supper time their Father would come looking for them. Finally after two weeks of that, I sent a note with the little girl, who was the age of our second child (a son) and told her Mother how much I charge an hour to babysit. They never came back again and even our kids were glad. LOL

Unknown said...

ThXs Patty. Very true. I've seen them take white folks kids away from them or at least counsel them before things got worse. But not the illegals! They say nothing have nothing to do with them. And I'm not babysitting no more! I was even stuck watching one in the library I used to work in when they started invading Okc. But never again. I will go totally the other way. ThXs again, have a great nite. Later.

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger

Counter